Free sex cam with two way without email

Speeding Cameras Mobile Phones If you have a received a Notice of Intended Prosecution for a speeding offence, any questions you have should be answered below. The most likely answer is that you were in a 30 mph zone. How would I have known what speed limit was applicable?

You will have the opportunity to explain in writing without having to attend the court.

You are reminded that Magistrates have the right to increase the fine and penalty points as they see fit and you may also have to pay court costs. Am I eligible to attend a speed awareness course instead of a fine and penalty points? A Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty gives you the opportunity to settle the matter without having to go to court.

Speed awareness courses will only be offered to drivers who meet ALL the following criteria: For further information about these courses including details of venues, dates, times and how to book visit the AA Drive Tech website. The fine is a fixed amount of £100 and you will also have three penalty points added to your driving licence. How long will the penalty points remain on my driving licence?

The three penalty points are valid for a period of three years from the date of the offence, but cannot be removed from your licence until four years have elapsed, after which you can apply to DVLA for a replacement licence. What if I have nine or more penalty points on my licence?

You must notify the Camera and Tickets office, PO Box 486, Stevenage, SG1 9JB in writing that you already have too many penalty points on your licence to accept a Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty. What should I do if I cannot find my driving licence?

Complete Part 1 of the Notice of Intended Prosecution and return it to the Cameras and Tickets Office. If you have an old style paper driving licence issued by the DVLA you are still able to accept the Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty. What should I do if my name/address details have changed but my DVLA driving licence has not been updated yet?Also, you should immediately apply to the DVLA for a replacement/duplicate driving licence (forms can be found at any main Post Office). To avoid exceeding the fixed penalty time limit you should immediately apply to the DVLA for an updated replacement driving licence. What happens if I don't know who was driving the vehicle?The law does not allow the Highways Authorities to erect "repeater" signs where there are street lights. If I was the driver can I plead mitigating circumstances?You have a right to challenge the offence or to plead mitigating circumstances.To do this, you will have to opt to have your case heard by a Magistrates Court.If you choose to do this, you will automatically be issued with a court summons in which you can detail any mitigating circumstances that you wish the Magistrates to consider.